This recipe is a favorite at our little Chabad House on the Wadi!
I’ve been wanting to make a gluten-free, dairy-free Mac & Cheese that is actually healthy. Now that I have I’m already thinking of other ideas to spice it up. I plan to serve this at my next Healthy Craving group. If you aren’t concerned with gluten you can use regular whole wheat pasta.
Mac & Cheese (Gluten-free and Vegan)
- 2 cups gluten-free noodles (uncooked)
- 2 cups raw cauliflower (diced into small pieces)
- 1 recipe Faux Cheese Sauce
- Cooked potatoes, peeled (I used two small red potatoes peeled) plus water
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Cauliflower can be steamed separately or cooked with the noodles.
- Prepare Faux Cheese Sauce
- Mash potatoes, adding water until a smooth texture is reached.
- Pour noodles and cauliflower into an 8×8 casserole dish.
- Add potatoes to the prepared cheese sauce and whisk well.
- Pour cheese sauce into noodles and gently stir until noodles are well…
View original post 170 more words